Hydrogel Screen Protector Installation
The Hydrogel Screen Protector consists of 4 layers. Only 1 of which is the screen protector. Following the instructions ensures proper use of the screen protector.
- – Remove any protectors on the screen, new phones often come with a thin plastic protector that will need to be removed.
- – Using the Wet & Dry Wipes, clean the screen until spotless.
- – Remove the white layer from the protector, be sure the next layer remains intact (the second layer is in 2 pieces and cut in the middle.
- – Place the exposed two half protectors over your phone until you align it correctly.
- – Peel back one half of all 3 layers back to the halfway split, and pull back the half protector so that the gel screen is now touching your screen, using a Credit Card or Plastic scraper, push the gel protector down against the phone, pushing the half layer out.
- – Repeat this process with the other half.
- – You can now run your card/scraper up and down the screen protector to get any excess bubbles out.
- – Remove the top layer and you’re done!