New Zealand Owned & Operated since 2013
iPhone 5 Antennas Explained
We often receive questions regarding the iPhone 5 antennas, with the different types of Antennas this can get very confusing.
- The WiFi Antenna can be the cause of any WiFi issues.
- The located top right of the iPhone, connected to the top, back of the Logic board.
- The GPS Antenna can be the cause of any GPS issues. Uncommon to be faulty unless damaged
- Located top right of the iPhone, connected to the frame, behind the Logic board.
- The Cellular Antenna can be the cause of any signal and reception problems.
- Most likely fault if you are havingnetwork issues.
- Located bottom right of the iPhone, arount the loudspeaker.
- The Cellular Antenna Cable can be another cause of any signal and reception problems.
- Most likely fault would be forgetting to re-connect after replacing the charge port.
- Located on the charge port.